Easy to use with voicemail, text & email messaging plus IP65 rating as jet-water, shock and dust resistant.
0 Item Items
Out of stock. ETA 14th August. Your order will be placed on backorder.
Warning: Last items in stock!
Inmarsat IsatPhone 2 Satellite Phone
IsatPhone 2 satellite phone is a tough phone for a tough world. The robust handset has been engineered to cope with anything that nature can throw at it from searing heat to desert sandstorms or monsoon rain. With fast network registration, and battery life offering 8 hours’ talk time and up to 160 hours on standby, you know you can depend on IsatPhone 2. Get excellent voice call quality using a simple handset, all on the reliable Inmarsat network with near-global coverage.
- Near-global coverage on the Inmarsat network keeps you connected worldwide, apart from the Poles.
- Engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions, IsatPhone 2 operates at -20°c to +55°c, has humidity tolerance up to 95 per cent, and is dust, splash and shock resistant (IP65, IK04).
- Location services, including tracking and an assistance button, keep people updated with your GPS co-ordinates when it matters. Receive notification of inbound calls, even with the antenna stowed.
- Once configured, a single push of the alert button will send a message to SOS services to get you the help you need in an emergency.
- Network registration in less than 45 seconds, plus unrivaled battery life with 8 hours of talk time and up to 160 hours on standby.
- Easy-to-use interface, with large high-visibility, scratch-resistant anti-glare display that?s readable even in bright sunlight.
Please note: use of satellite telecommunications services and devices may be prohibited or restricted in some countries.
The Pivotel Advantage
With Pivotel, the IsatPhone 2 comes with all of the benefits of the Pivotel Advantage!
Standard Australian Mobile Numbers. Not national or international satellite phone numbers that are harder to remember, harder to use and more expensive to call.
Callers To You Pay Only Standard Call-To-Mobile Rates. Often calls to a Pivotel satellite phone are at no cost from within a mobile bundle. This compares with the cost to call satellite numbers (the numbers provided by other satellite companies) at up to $20 per minute to call.
No Call Restrictions When Calling a Pivotel Satellite Phone From a PBX. Calls can be made to a Pivotel satellite phone from a PBX with international calling restrictions when international satellite numbers would be blocked.
Satellite Technology Options. With Pivotel you get one network service but have four satellite technology options. This gives you more choices for a satellite phone fleet that meets your business needs.
Make Calls Within Your Fleet At Standard Rates. Calls on the Pivotel network between phones on different satellite technologies are always charged at call-to-mobile rates. You don’t need to worry about high calling costs between satellite technologies.
Simple Domestic Dialing. Dial just like you would from a mobile, so you don’t need to remember complex dialing strings and country codes.
Free Calls To Pivotel Customer Care and the Pivotel Satellite Test Call Service. Dial 0406 32 TEST (0406 328 378) (free on selected plans.)
Progressive Usage Alerts. Receive free email and satellite SMS alert notifications when you exceed usage thresholds. You can control this based on your plan’s included call value to help control your costs.