SPOT Trace is the theft-alert tracking device powered by 100% satellite technology.
1000 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
SPOT Trace Theft Alert Satellite Tracking Device
SPOT Trace is the theft alert satellite tracking device powered by 100% satellite technology. The tiny, lightweight device allows you to track anything, anytime and anywhere – from your boat to your car, jet ski or motorbike. When the SPOT Trace detects movement it will automatically notify you of its GPS coordinates via SMS or email, so you know exactly where your valuable assets are.
THEFT-ALERT TRACKING DEVICE
Track anything, anytime!
- Receive SMS or email messages when movement is detected
- Monitor your assets in near real time using Google Maps
- Satellite technology tracks beyond the reach of normal mobile network coverage
- Choose your tracking intervals from 5, 10, 30 or 60 minutes – upgrade to Extreme Tracking for 2.5 minute tracking intervals
- Compact and easy to install with long battery life and plug in power options
How does SPOT Trace work?
Please note: use of satellite telecommunications services and devices may be prohibited or restricted in some countries.
Min cost is SPOT Trace device cost + annual subscription USD$175.99 inc GST.
All pricing includes Australian GST. SPOT services are provided by SPOT LLC (SPOT). Satellite reception limitations apply. Prices include GST where applicable and are subject to change. All SPOT subscriptions are over a 12 month period. Access and usage charges are billed annually in advance. Visit http://www.au.findmespot.com/en for a coverage map. A compatible SPOT device is required to access the SPOT service. Minimum cost is the cost of the SPOT Trace device plus US$175.99inc GST for an annual subscription on the SPOT Trace Basic Plan, or the cost of the SPOT Trace device plus $241.98inc GST for an annual subscription on the Extreme Tracking plan. SPOT service plans are subject to change.