Turn your smartphone into a satellite phone!
999 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
SatSleeve Plus Smartphone Extender Satellite Device
Turn your smartphone into a satellite phone! The next generation of adaptor for your smartphone has arrived – turn your smartphone into a sat phone using the Pivotel SatSleeve. Available in 2 different models to suit how you use your phone while outside mobile coverage areas, the new SatSleeve allows for voice calls, SMS, email and app access while you’re off the grid.
Use your smartphone when it is connected to the SatSleeve using the SatSleeve +.
- Call, text and access your apps & email wherever you go
- Compatible with Apple and Android smartphones.
- Comes with a Pivotel “04” standard Australian mobile number – easy to remember, easy to use callers to you only pay the price of calling a standard Australian mobile number
- Uses the Thuraya Satellite Network, with coverage over Australia, Asia plus most of Africa and Europe.
- The SatSleeve has an emergency SOS button, when pressed a call is made directly to ‘000’. The SOS button can even be used without the smartphone attached
- The SatSleeve Hotspot and SatSleeve + are simple to use, just connect your smartphone and SatSleeve via Wi-Fi through the SatSleeve app to stay connected. Download the free SatSleeve App from the App Store or Google Play.
Update your SatSleeve and connect your phone to the satellite without it being docked to the SatSleeve with the SatSleeve Hotspot Adaptor Kickstand.
Please note: use of satellite telecommunications services and devices may be prohibited or restricted in some countries.
The Pivotel Advantage
With Pivotel, the SatSleeve comes with all of the benefits of the Pivotel Advantage!
Standard Australian Mobile Numbers. Not national or international satellite phone numbers that are harder to remember, harder to use and more expensive to call.
Callers To You Pay Only Standard Call-To-Mobile Rates. Often calls to a Pivotel satellite phone are at no cost from within a mobile bundle. This compares with the cost to call satellite numbers (the numbers provided by other satellite companies) at up to $20 per minute to call.
No Call Restrictions When Calling a Pivotel Satellite Phone From a PBX. Calls can be made to a Pivotel satellite phone from a PBX with international calling restrictions when international satellite numbers would be blocked.
Satellite Technology Options. With Pivotel you get one network service but have four satellite technology options. This gives you more choices for a satellite phone fleet that meets your business needs.
Make Calls Within Your Fleet At Standard Rates. Calls on the Pivotel network between phones on different satellite technologies are always charged at call-to-mobile rates. You don’t need to worry about high calling costs between satellite technologies.
Simple Domestic Dialing. Dial just like you would from a mobile, so you don’t need to remember complex dialing strings and country codes.
Free Calls To Pivotel Customer Care and the Pivotel Satellite Test Call Service. Dial 0406 32 TEST (0406 328 378) (free on selected plans.)
Progressive Usage Alerts. Receive free email and satellite SMS alert notifications when you exceed usage thresholds. You can control this based on your plan’s included call value to help control your costs.
Compatible with Apple iOS & Android smartphones. Smartphone sold separately. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.